Jewel Quest - Seven Seas
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Jewel Quest - Seven Seas for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Jewel Quest - Seven Seas from your computerGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be found here
. More information about Jewel Quest - Seven Seas can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Jewel Quest - Seven Seas folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Jewel Quest - Seven Seas is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Jewel Quest - Seven Seas\unins000.exe. Jewel Quest - Seven Seas's main file takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) and is named GAMEFOOLS-jewelquest_sevenseas.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Jewel Quest - Seven Seas. They occupy about 13.29 MB (13931721
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-jewelquest_sevenseas.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- jewelquest_sevenseas.exe (6.09 MB)
Jewel Quest - Seven Seas is a program marketed by GameFools. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Jewel Quest - Seven Seas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Jewel Quest - Seven Seas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jewel Quest - Seven Seas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jewel Quest - Seven Seas". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest - Seven Seas program will be found very quickly. After you select Jewel Quest - Seven Seas in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Quest - Seven Seas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest - Seven Seas:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Jewel Quest - Seven Seas\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jewel Quest - Seven Seas.
8. After removing Jewel Quest - Seven Seas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Quest - Seven Seas that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jewel Quest - Seven Seas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jewel Quest - Seven Seas by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel Quest - Seven Seas by GameFools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Quest - Seven Seas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 13:39:55.833