Jewel Match Winteredition
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Jewel Match Winteredition for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Jewel Match Winteredition from your PCINTENIUM GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on INTENIUM GmbH. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OXXOGames\GPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Jewel Match Winteredition's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OXXOGames\GPlayer\\MyInstall.exe" ScriptUInst "C:\Program Files (x86)\OXXOGames\GPlayer\Install\\Game_SuricateJewelMatchWE.log". Jewel Match Winteredition's primary file takes around 472.07 KB (483400 bytes) and is named GameCenterNotifier.exe.
Jewel Match Winteredition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.29 MB (5543860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameCenterNotifier.exe (472.07 KB)
- GPlayer.exe (2.15 MB)
- LoadHelper.exe (210.07 KB)
- MyInstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- Spielepost.exe (801.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (275.54 KB)
The current page applies to Jewel Match Winteredition version 0.0.0.0
Jewel Match Winteredition is an application released by INTENIUM GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Jewel Match Winteredition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jewel Match Winteredition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jewel Match Winteredition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewel Match Winteredition". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Match Winteredition application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jewel Match Winteredition in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Match Winteredition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel Match Winteredition.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Match Winteredition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Match Winteredition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Match Winteredition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jewel Match Winteredition by INTENIUM GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Match Winteredition by INTENIUM GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Match Winteredition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:25:28.760