Jewel Match 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Jewel Match 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Jewel Match 2 from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Jewel Match 2 can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Jewel Match 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Jewel Match 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Jewel Match 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.20 MB (1261696 bytes) on disk and is labeled Jewel Match 2.exe.
Jewel Match 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.63 MB (47847578
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (41.01 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- Jewel Match 2.exe (1.20 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (973.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Jewel Match 2.
Jewel Match 2 is an application by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Jewel Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Jewel Match 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jewel Match 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jewel Match 2". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Match 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jewel Match 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Match 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jewel Match 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Jewel Match 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel Match 2.
8. After removing Jewel Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Match 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jewel Match 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jewel Match 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Match 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jewel Match 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 15:48:19.573