You can find below details on how to remove Jeux WildTangent for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Jeux WildTangent from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Jeux WildTangent on WildTangent's website. Usually the Jeux WildTangent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Jeux WildTangent is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 663.85 KB (679784 bytes) on disk.
Jeux WildTangent contains of the executables below. They occupy 663.85 KB (679784
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (663.85 KB)
This data is about Jeux WildTangent version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Jeux WildTangent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jeux WildTangent is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Jeux WildTangent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jeux WildTangent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jeux WildTangent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jeux WildTangent". If it is installed on your PC the Jeux WildTangent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jeux WildTangent in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jeux WildTangent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jeux WildTangent:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jeux WildTangent.
8. After uninstalling Jeux WildTangent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jeux WildTangent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jeux WildTangent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jeux WildTangent by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Jeux WildTangent by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jeux WildTangent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 14:56:31.797