Jeta Logo Designer
This info is about Jeta Logo Designer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Jeta Logo Designer from your PCJETA.COM
. You can read more on JETA.COM or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Jeta Logo Designer at http://www.jeta.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeta Logo Designer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Jeta Logo Designer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeta Logo Designer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.58 MB (3751280 bytes) on disk and is labeled jeta.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Jeta Logo Designer. They occupy about 4.26 MB (4468069
bytes) on disk.
- jeta.exe (3.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This data is about Jeta Logo Designer version 1.30
Jeta Logo Designer is an application offered by JETA.COM. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Jeta Logo Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jeta Logo Designer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jeta Logo Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "Jeta Logo Designer". If it exists on your system the Jeta Logo Designer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jeta Logo Designer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jeta Logo Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jeta Logo Designer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jeta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeta Logo Designer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jeta Logo Designer.
8. After removing Jeta Logo Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jeta Logo Designer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jeta Logo Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jeta Logo Designer by JETA.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Jeta Logo Designer by JETA.COM is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jeta Logo Designer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:11:26.333