JetDrive is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall JetDrive from your systemAbelssoft
. You can find out more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the JetDrive application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall JetDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. JetDrive's main file takes about 17.02 KB (17432 bytes) and is called AbLauncher.exe.
JetDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 982.59 KB (1006176
bytes) on disk:
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (731.05 KB)
The current page applies to JetDrive version 9
alone. Click on the links below for other JetDrive versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall JetDrive you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall JetDrive:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall JetDrive:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\AbLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\AbLauncher.UpdateRoutines.Plugin.Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\closeapp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\Launcher.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JetDrive\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\JetDrive.lnk
JetDrive is an application by Abelssoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall JetDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove JetDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JetDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "JetDrive". If it is installed on your PC the JetDrive application will be found very quickly. After you select JetDrive in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JetDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JetDrive.
8. After removing JetDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JetDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JetDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JetDrive by Abelssoft from your PC, we are not saying that JetDrive by Abelssoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JetDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:10:59.900