JetBrains MPS 3.4
JetBrains MPS 3.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JetBrains MPS 3.4 from your PCJetBrains
. More info about JetBrains can be seen here
. Further information about JetBrains MPS 3.4 can be found at http://www.jetbrains.com/mps
. Usually the JetBrains MPS 3.4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\MPS 3.4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. JetBrains MPS 3.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\MPS 3.4\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled fsnotifier64.exe and occupies 118.54 KB (121384 bytes).
The following executables are contained in JetBrains MPS 3.4. They occupy 1.65 MB (1732177
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (61.18 KB)
- fsnotifier.exe (77.03 KB)
- fsnotifier64.exe (118.54 KB)
- restarter.exe (51.50 KB)
- runnerw.exe (104.10 KB)
- vistalauncher.exe (61.57 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.03 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (186.53 KB)
- javacpl.exe (67.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (76.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.53 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.53 KB)
- klist.exe (15.53 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.53 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.53 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.53 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.53 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (50.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 162.1913
of JetBrains MPS 3.4. You can find here a few links to other JetBrains MPS 3.4 versions:
JetBrains MPS 3.4 is an application released by the software company JetBrains. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove JetBrains MPS 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JetBrains MPS 3.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JetBrains MPS 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JetBrains MPS 3.4". The JetBrains MPS 3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JetBrains MPS 3.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JetBrains MPS 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetBrains MPS 3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.jetbrains.com/mps
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\MPS 3.4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JetBrains MPS 3.4.
8. After removing JetBrains MPS 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JetBrains MPS 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JetBrains MPS 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JetBrains MPS 3.4 by JetBrains from your computer, we are not saying that JetBrains MPS 3.4 by JetBrains is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove JetBrains MPS 3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 21:18:15.503