JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0
JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Additional info about FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be read here
. Further information about JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 can be seen at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 version 0.1.0.0
JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\JetBlue livery for FSX_is1
JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 is a program offered by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After removing JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JetBlue livery for FSX v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:56:08.727