Jerry version 1.01
Jerry version 1.01 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Jerry version 1.01 from your PCDominik Klein
. More info about Dominik Klein can be read here
. Please follow https://github.com/asdfjkl/jerry
if you want to read more on Jerry version 1.01 on Dominik Klein's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jerry directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Jerry version 1.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jerry\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 109.00 KB (111616 bytes) on disk and is named jerry.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Jerry version 1.01. They take 2.02 MB (2120905
bytes) on disk.
- jerry.exe (109.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- stockfish.exe (794.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Jerry version 1.01.
Jerry version 1.01 is an application released by Dominik Klein. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Jerry version 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Jerry version 1.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jerry version 1.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Jerry version 1.01". The Jerry version 1.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jerry version 1.01 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jerry version 1.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jerry version 1.01:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/asdfjkl/jerry
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jerry\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jerry version 1.01.
8. After uninstalling Jerry version 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jerry version 1.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jerry version 1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jerry version 1.01 by Dominik Klein from your PC, nor are we saying that Jerry version 1.01 by Dominik Klein is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jerry version 1.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:50:25.927