This web page is about JellyCar 1.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall JellyCar 1.1.1 from your systemWalaber
. Further information on Walaber can be seen here
. More details about the software JellyCar 1.1.1 can be found at http://walaber.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JellyCar directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing JellyCar 1.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JellyCar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named JelloCar.exe and occupies 96.00 KB (98304 bytes).
The executables below are part of JellyCar 1.1.1. They take an average of 1.51 MB (1585842
bytes) on disk.
- JelloCar.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.34 KB)
- JelloEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of JellyCar 1.1.1.
JellyCar 1.1.1 is an application offered by the software company Walaber. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase JellyCar 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall JellyCar 1.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JellyCar 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JellyCar 1.1.1". The JellyCar 1.1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JellyCar 1.1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JellyCar 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JellyCar 1.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://walaber.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JellyCar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JellyCar 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling JellyCar 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JellyCar 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JellyCar 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JellyCar 1.1.1 by Walaber from your computer, we are not saying that JellyCar 1.1.1 by Walaber is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JellyCar 1.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:29:01.430