Jeju International (P3D)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Jeju International (P3D) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jeju International (P3D) from your systemSimMarket
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SimMarket. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Jeju International (P3D) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\SimMarket\Jeju International\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RepairJeju International.exe and it has a size of 259.48 MB (272081360 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Jeju International (P3D). They take about 853.12 MB (894564116
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Vcolskbofsx_uninstal.exe (94.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (53.52 KB)
- RepairJeju International.exe (259.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.22 KB)
- RepairVHHH.exe (317.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- RepairWCI Narita P3D.exe (273.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Jeju International (P3D) version 126.96.36.199
Jeju International (P3D) is an application by the software company SimMarket. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Jeju International (P3D) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Jeju International (P3D) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jeju International (P3D) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jeju International (P3D)". The Jeju International (P3D) app will be found very quickly. When you select Jeju International (P3D) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jeju International (P3D), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jeju International (P3D).
8. After removing Jeju International (P3D), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jeju International (P3D) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jeju International (P3D) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jeju International (P3D) by SimMarket from your PC, we are not saying that Jeju International (P3D) by SimMarket is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jeju International (P3D) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:18:16.583