Jeff Hunter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Jeff Hunter from your systemJeff Hunter
. Check out here
for more details on Jeff Hunter. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application\msedge_proxy.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Jeff Hunter. msedge_proxy.exe is the Jeff Hunter's primary executable file and it takes around 758.38 KB (776584 bytes) on disk.
Jeff Hunter is composed of the following executables which take 16.54 MB (17342816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.84 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (758.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (972.89 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.53 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (796.88 KB)
- msedgewebview.exe (2.41 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (981.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Jeff Hunter.
Jeff Hunter is a program by the software company Jeff Hunter. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Jeff Hunter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jeff Hunter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jeff Hunter or simply click the Search field and type in "Jeff Hunter". The Jeff Hunter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jeff Hunter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jeff Hunter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jeff Hunter.
8. After removing Jeff Hunter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jeff Hunter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jeff Hunter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jeff Hunter by Jeff Hunter from your PC, we are not saying that Jeff Hunter by Jeff Hunter is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jeff Hunter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:00:07.290