Jazz CD 9.0
Jazz CD 9.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Jazz CD 9.0 from your systemLord Music Reference Inc.
. You can read more on Lord Music Reference Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lordisco.com
if you want to read more on Jazz CD 9.0 on Lord Music Reference Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jazz CD 9.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Jazz CD 9.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Jazz CD 9.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.77 MB (1858492 bytes) on disk and is titled Jazzcd.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Jazz CD 9.0. They take about 3.29 MB (3451382
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Jazzcd.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.40 KB)
- Jazzcd.exe (141.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (31.90 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (31.90 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0
of Jazz CD 9.0.
Jazz CD 9.0 is a program by the software company Lord Music Reference Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Jazz CD 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jazz CD 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jazz CD 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jazz CD 9.0". The Jazz CD 9.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jazz CD 9.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jazz CD 9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jazz CD 9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lordisco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jazz CD 9.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jazz CD 9.0.
8. After removing Jazz CD 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jazz CD 9.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jazz CD 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jazz CD 9.0 by Lord Music Reference Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Jazz CD 9.0 by Lord Music Reference Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jazz CD 9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 03:30:21.920