Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 from your systemdecentral.ca
. You can find out more on decentral.ca or check for application updates here
. Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\com.liberty.jaxx folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\com.liberty.jaxx\Uninstall Jaxx Liberty.exe. Jaxx Liberty.exe is the Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 67.75 MB (71042016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3. They take 67.99 MB (71292952
bytes) on disk.
- Jaxx Liberty.exe (67.75 MB)
- Uninstall Jaxx Liberty.exe (130.59 KB)
- elevate.exe (114.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 is an application offered by the software company decentral.ca. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3". The Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 by decentral.ca from your PC, nor are we saying that Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 by decentral.ca is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 11:42:37.300