Jawbone Updater is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Jawbone Updater from your systemAliph
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Aliph. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jawbone directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Jawbone\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jawbone Updater. JawboneUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.90 MB (4085912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jawbone Updater. They take an average of 4.44 MB (4656927
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIFxCmd.exe (12.00 KB)
- JawboneUpdater.exe (3.90 MB)
- LaunchJU.exe (60.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (232.30 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- USBDeview.exe (148.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (12.00 KB)
- util_x64.exe (12.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of Jawbone Updater.
Jawbone Updater is a program released by Aliph. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Jawbone Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jawbone Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jawbone Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jawbone Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Jawbone Updater program will be found very quickly. When you select Jawbone Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jawbone Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jawbone Updater.
8. After removing Jawbone Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jawbone Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jawbone Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jawbone Updater by Aliph from your computer, we are not saying that Jawbone Updater by Aliph is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jawbone Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 23:48:21.330