This info is about JavaRa for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JavaRa from your computerSingularLabs
. More information about SingularLabs can be seen here
. Usually the JavaRa application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaRa folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall JavaRa by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled JavaRa.exe and its approximative size is 271.00 KB (277504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of JavaRa. They take an average of 271.00 KB (277504
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to JavaRa version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of JavaRa:
JavaRa is a program released by SingularLabs. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase JavaRa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JavaRa from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JavaRa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JavaRa". If it is installed on your PC the JavaRa application will be found automatically. When you click JavaRa in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JavaRa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JavaRa.
8. After removing JavaRa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JavaRa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JavaRa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JavaRa by SingularLabs from your PC, we are not saying that JavaRa by SingularLabs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JavaRa in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-18 06:43:37.320