Java(TM) 6 Update 34
Java(TM) 6 Update 34 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 34 from your PCOracle
. Further information on Oracle can be seen here
. More information about the software Java(TM) 6 Update 34 can be seen at http://www.Oracle.com
. Java(TM) 6 Update 34 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6_1.8.3000 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. java.exe is the Java(TM) 6 Update 34's main executable file and it occupies around 141.78 KB (145184 bytes) on disk.
Java(TM) 6 Update 34 contains of the executables below. They occupy 809.38 KB (828800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Java(TM) 6 Update 34 version 1.8.3000
alone. For more Java(TM) 6 Update 34 versions please click below:
Java(TM) 6 Update 34 is a program released by the software company Oracle. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Java(TM) 6 Update 34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Java(TM) 6 Update 34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Java(TM) 6 Update 34 or simply click the Search field and type in "Java(TM) 6 Update 34". If it exists on your system the Java(TM) 6 Update 34 program will be found very quickly. When you select Java(TM) 6 Update 34 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Java(TM) 6 Update 34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 34.
8. After uninstalling Java(TM) 6 Update 34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Java(TM) 6 Update 34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Java(TM) 6 Update 34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Java(TM) 6 Update 34 by Oracle from your PC, nor are we saying that Java(TM) 6 Update 34 by Oracle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Java(TM) 6 Update 34 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-26 06:08:54.593