Java Runtime and Options
This info is about Java Runtime and Options for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Java Runtime and Options from your PCJava Runtime and Options
. You can find out more on Java Runtime and Options or check for application updates here
. Usually the Java Runtime and Options application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Java Runtime and Options directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Java Runtime and Options by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Java Runtime and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Java Runtime and Options's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Java Runtime and Options. They take 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Java Runtime and Options version 1.0
Java Runtime and Options is a program released by Java Runtime and Options. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Java Runtime and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Java Runtime and Options from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Java Runtime and Options or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Java Runtime and Options". The Java Runtime and Options app will be found automatically. After you click Java Runtime and Options in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Java Runtime and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Java Runtime and Options.
8. After removing Java Runtime and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Java Runtime and Options which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Java Runtime and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Java Runtime and Options by Java Runtime and Options from your PC, we are not saying that Java Runtime and Options by Java Runtime and Options is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Java Runtime and Options supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:56:09.983