Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 from your computerGerhard Rِhner
. You can read more on Gerhard Rِhner or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.javaeditor.org
to get more information about Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 on Gerhard Rِhner's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.85 MB (9278976 bytes) on disk and is labeled javaeditor.exe.
The executables below are part of Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28. They occupy an average of 14.48 MB (15188133
bytes) on disk.
- javaeditor.exe (8.85 MB)
- je2java.exe (2.46 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
This page is about Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 version 15.172018.01.28
Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 is a program offered by the software company Gerhard Rِhner. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28". If it exists on your system the Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 application will be found very quickly. When you select Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.javaeditor.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28.
8. After removing Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 by Gerhard Rِhner from your PC, we are not saying that Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 by Gerhard Rِhner is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Java-Editor 15.17, 2018.01.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 11:40:43.247