Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14
This info is about Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 from your systemGerhard Röhner
. More info about Gerhard Röhner can be found here
. Please follow http://www.javaeditor.org
if you want to read more on Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 on Gerhard Röhner's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. javaeditor.exe is the Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.75 MB (4977152 bytes) on disk.
Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 contains of the executables below. They take 7.09 MB (7436129
bytes) on disk.
- javaeditor.exe (4.75 MB)
- JE2Java.exe (849.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (853.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 version 13.352016.06.14
Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 is an application marketed by Gerhard Röhner. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14". If it is installed on your PC the Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14:
- The publisher is: http://www.javaeditor.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14.
8. After removing Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 by Gerhard Röhner from your computer, nor are we saying that Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 by Gerhard Röhner is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Java-Editor 13.35, 2016.06.14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 10:48:19.223