Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 from your computerGerhard Röhner
. Check out here
for more information on Gerhard Röhner. More details about Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 can be found at http://www.javaeditor.org
. Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled javaeditor.exe and it has a size of 4.62 MB (4839936 bytes).
Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 is composed of the following executables which take 6.96 MB (7293429
bytes) on disk:
- javaeditor.exe (4.62 MB)
- JE2Java.exe (847.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (853.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.542015.04.06
of Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06.
Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 is a program by the software company Gerhard Röhner. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06". If it exists on your system the Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 program will be found automatically. After you select Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06:
- The software company is: http://www.javaeditor.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06.
8. After removing Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 by Gerhard Röhner from your computer, nor are we saying that Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 by Gerhard Röhner is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Java-Editor 12.54, 2015.04.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:51:35.517