Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18
Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 from your PCGerhard Röhner
. Open here
for more info on Gerhard Röhner. You can get more details on Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 at http://www.javaeditor.org
. Usually the Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.42 MB (4635136 bytes) on disk and is called javaeditor.exe.
Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.44 MB (6754145
bytes) on disk.
- javaeditor.exe (4.42 MB)
- JE2Java.exe (527.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (844.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.392013.05.18
of Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18.
Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 is an application released by Gerhard Röhner. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18". If it is installed on your PC the Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 program will be found very quickly. When you select Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.javaeditor.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JavaEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18.
8. After removing Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 by Gerhard Röhner from your PC, nor are we saying that Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 by Gerhard Röhner is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Java-Editor 11.39, 2013.05.18 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 14:47:01.953