Java 8 Update 172 R01
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Java 8 Update 172 R01 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Java 8 Update 172 R01 from your computerOracle
. More data about Oracle can be read here
. Java 8 Update 172 R01 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_172 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 72.95 KB (74696 bytes) on disk and is called javacpl.exe.
Java 8 Update 172 R01 contains of the executables below. They take 1.26 MB (1323880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (30.95 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.45 KB)
- java.exe (187.45 KB)
- javacpl.exe (72.95 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.95 KB)
- javaws.exe (293.95 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.45 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (90.45 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.45 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.45 KB)
- klist.exe (16.45 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.45 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.95 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.45 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.45 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.45 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.45 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.45 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (56.95 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.95 KB)
- unpack200.exe (157.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1720.11
of Java 8 Update 172 R01.
Java 8 Update 172 R01 is a program by Oracle. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Java 8 Update 172 R01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Java 8 Update 172 R01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Java 8 Update 172 R01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Java 8 Update 172 R01". The Java 8 Update 172 R01 program will be found very quickly. When you select Java 8 Update 172 R01 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Java 8 Update 172 R01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Java 8 Update 172 R01.
8. After uninstalling Java 8 Update 172 R01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Java 8 Update 172 R01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Java 8 Update 172 R01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Java 8 Update 172 R01 by Oracle from your PC, we are not saying that Java 8 Update 172 R01 by Oracle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Java 8 Update 172 R01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 22:08:04.623