Jasob 4.2.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Jasob 4.2.6 from your systemGenesis Mobile
. Open here
for more information on Genesis Mobile. Click on http://www.jasob.com
to get more info about Jasob 4.2.6 on Genesis Mobile's website. Usually the Jasob 4.2.6 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Genesis Mobile\Jasob 4.2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Jasob 4.2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Genesis Mobile\Jasob 4.2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. jasob.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.45 MB (9911168 bytes) on disk.
Jasob 4.2.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.14 MB (10629665
bytes) on disk.
- jasob.exe (9.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.6
of Jasob 4.2.6.
Jasob 4.2.6 is a program offered by Genesis Mobile. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Jasob 4.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Jasob 4.2.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jasob 4.2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jasob 4.2.6". The Jasob 4.2.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jasob 4.2.6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jasob 4.2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jasob 4.2.6:
- The software company is: http://www.jasob.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Genesis Mobile\Jasob 4.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jasob 4.2.6.
8. After uninstalling Jasob 4.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jasob 4.2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jasob 4.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jasob 4.2.6 by Genesis Mobile from your PC, nor are we saying that Jasob 4.2.6 by Genesis Mobile is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jasob 4.2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 08:03:23.350