Janus VR version 55.6
This page is about Janus VR version 55.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Janus VR version 55.6 from your systemJanus VR, Inc.
. Further information on Janus VR, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program Janus VR version 55.6 can be seen at http://www.janusvr.com/
. Janus VR version 55.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Janus VR directory, regulated by the user's choice. Janus VR version 55.6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Janus VR\unins000.exe. Janus VR version 55.6's main file takes about 3.11 MB (3257312 bytes) and its name is janusvr.exe.
Janus VR version 55.6 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.98 MB (4169829
bytes) on disk:
- janusvr.exe (3.11 MB)
- janusvr_websurface.exe (78.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.66 KB)
This web page is about Janus VR version 55.6 version 55.6
Janus VR version 55.6 is an application marketed by Janus VR, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Janus VR version 55.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Janus VR version 55.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Janus VR version 55.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Janus VR version 55.6". If it is installed on your PC the Janus VR version 55.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click Janus VR version 55.6 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Janus VR version 55.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Janus VR version 55.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.janusvr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Janus VR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Janus VR version 55.6.
8. After uninstalling Janus VR version 55.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Janus VR version 55.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Janus VR version 55.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Janus VR version 55.6 by Janus VR, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Janus VR version 55.6 by Janus VR, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Janus VR version 55.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 16:32:56.870