JaneCroft is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JaneCroft from your computerMedia Contact LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Media Contact LLC. More information about the software JaneCroft can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. JaneCroft is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\JaneCroft folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for JaneCroft is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\JaneCroft\unins000.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk.
JaneCroft contains of the executables below. They take 788.27 KB (807193
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (113.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to JaneCroft version 1.0
JaneCroft is a program offered by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall JaneCroft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall JaneCroft from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JaneCroft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JaneCroft". The JaneCroft app will be found very quickly. When you click JaneCroft in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JaneCroft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JaneCroft:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\JaneCroft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JaneCroft.
8. After uninstalling JaneCroft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JaneCroft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JaneCroft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JaneCroft by Media Contact LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that JaneCroft by Media Contact LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JaneCroft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-15 21:33:26.567