Jane's Realty is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jane's Realty from your PCRealore
. Open here
where you can get more info on Realore. More details about the program Jane's Realty can be found at https://realore.com/games/pc/janes-realty/
. Jane's Realty is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jane's Realty folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Jane's Realty is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/412440. Jane's Realty's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1363968 bytes) and is called JanesRealty.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Jane's Realty. They take 1.30 MB (1363968
bytes) on disk.
- JanesRealty.exe (1.30 MB)
Jane's Realty is a program by the software company Realore. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Jane's Realty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Jane's Realty from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jane's Realty or simply click the Search field and type in "Jane's Realty". The Jane's Realty program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jane's Realty in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jane's Realty, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jane's Realty:
- The publisher is: https://realore.com/games/pc/janes-realty/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/412440
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jane's Realty.
8. After removing Jane's Realty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jane's Realty that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jane's Realty with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jane's Realty by Realore from your computer, we are not saying that Jane's Realty by Realore is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jane's Realty supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 01:05:22.950