You can find below details on how to uninstall Jane Lucky for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Jane Lucky from your PCGamesPub Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GamesPub Ltd.. Please follow http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Jane Lucky on GamesPub Ltd.'s website. Jane Lucky is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Jane Lucky is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.95 MB (9380864 bytes) on disk and is called JaneLucky.exe.
Jane Lucky installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.06 MB (10547560
bytes) on disk.
- JaneLucky.exe (8.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Jane Lucky has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Jane Lucky from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Jane Lucky when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ToomkyGames\Jane Lucky
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\config\config.cfg.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\data\en.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\data\EN\GUI\Backgrounds\menu-title.webp
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane Lucky_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane Lucky_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane Lucky_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane Lucky_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane Lucky_is1\QuietUninstallString
Jane Lucky is a program offered by the software company GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Jane Lucky is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jane Lucky using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jane Lucky or simply click the Search field and type in "Jane Lucky". If it is installed on your PC the Jane Lucky application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jane Lucky in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jane Lucky, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jane Lucky:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Lucky\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jane Lucky.
8. After uninstalling Jane Lucky, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jane Lucky that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jane Lucky using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jane Lucky by GamesPub Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Jane Lucky by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jane Lucky in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:20:27.593