You can find below details on how to uninstall Jane Croft for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Jane Croft from your computerToomkyGames.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ToomkyGames.com. More details about Jane Croft can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Usually the Jane Croft application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Croft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Jane Croft is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Croft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1791056 bytes) on disk and is labeled JaneCroft.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Jane Croft. They occupy about 5.80 MB (6083945
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.95 MB)
- JaneCroft.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Jane Croft is an application marketed by the software company ToomkyGames.com. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Jane Croft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jane Croft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jane Croft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jane Croft". If it exists on your system the Jane Croft app will be found automatically. When you click Jane Croft in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jane Croft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jane Croft:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Jane Croft\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jane Croft.
8. After removing Jane Croft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jane Croft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jane Croft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jane Croft by ToomkyGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Jane Croft by ToomkyGames.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jane Croft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 07:03:48.590