Jana Server 126.96.36.199
This page is about Jana Server 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Jana Server 184.108.40.206 from your PCThomas Hauck
. You can read more on Thomas Hauck or check for application updates here
. More information about Jana Server 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.janaserver.de
. Jana Server 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jana2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. Jana Server 22.214.171.124's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jana2\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 145.00 KB (148480 bytes) on disk and is labeled JanaAdmin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Jana Server 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1629590
bytes) on disk.
- JanaAdmin.exe (145.00 KB)
- Janad.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (138.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Jana Server 184.108.40.206.
Jana Server 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Thomas Hauck. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Jana Server 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jana Server 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jana Server 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jana Server 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Jana Server 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jana Server 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jana Server 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jana Server 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.janaserver.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jana2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jana Server 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Jana Server 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jana Server 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jana Server 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jana Server 18.104.22.168 by Thomas Hauck from your computer, nor are we saying that Jana Server 22.214.171.124 by Thomas Hauck is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jana Server 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:06:17.290