This page is about Jamestown for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jamestown from your PCFinal Form Games
. More information on Final Form Games can be found here
. More data about the app Jamestown can be found at http://www.jamestowngame.com
. Jamestown is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jamestown directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Jamestown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Jamestown.exe is the Jamestown's main executable file and it takes about 4.56 MB (4779520 bytes) on disk.
Jamestown is composed of the following executables which take 15.06 MB (15794720
bytes) on disk:
- Jamestown.exe (4.56 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Jamestown is a program by the software company Final Form Games. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Jamestown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jamestown with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jamestown or simply click the Search field and type in "Jamestown". If it exists on your system the Jamestown program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Jamestown in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jamestown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jamestown:
- The software company is: http://www.jamestowngame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jamestown.
8. After uninstalling Jamestown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jamestown that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jamestown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jamestown by Final Form Games from your computer, we are not saying that Jamestown by Final Form Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jamestown supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:21:07.620