This page is about Jamestown for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jamestown from your PCFinal Form Games
. More information on Final Form Games can be found here
. More data about the app Jamestown can be found at http://www.jamestowngame.com
. Jamestown is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jamestown directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Jamestown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Jamestown.exe is the Jamestown's main executable file and it takes about 4.56 MB (4779520 bytes) on disk.
Jamestown is composed of the following executables which take 15.06 MB (15794720
bytes) on disk:
- Jamestown.exe (4.56 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Jamestown is a program by the software company Final Form Games. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Jamestown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jamestown with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jamestown or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jamestown". If it exists on your system the Jamestown program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jamestown in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Jamestown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jamestown:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jamestowngame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jamestown.
8. After uninstalling Jamestown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jamestown that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jamestown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jamestown by Final Form Games from your computer, we are not saying that Jamestown by Final Form Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jamestown supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:21:07.620