James Bond - The Duel
This page is about James Bond - The Duel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall James Bond - The Duel from your computerGameFabrique
. You can read more on GameFabrique or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gamefabrique.com/
to get more info about James Bond - The Duel on GameFabrique's website. James Bond - The Duel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\James Bond - The Duel folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. James Bond - The Duel's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\James Bond - The Duel\unins000.exe. James Bond - The Duel's main file takes about 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) and is named Fusion.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside James Bond - The Duel. They occupy about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
James Bond - The Duel is an application released by the software company GameFabrique. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove James Bond - The Duel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove James Bond - The Duel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate James Bond - The Duel or simply click the Search field and type in "James Bond - The Duel". If it is installed on your PC the James Bond - The Duel program will be found very quickly. After you click James Bond - The Duel in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding James Bond - The Duel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for James Bond - The Duel:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\James Bond - The Duel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove James Bond - The Duel.
8. After removing James Bond - The Duel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of James Bond - The Duel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing James Bond - The Duel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove James Bond - The Duel by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that James Bond - The Duel by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove James Bond - The Duel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:34:14.340