You can find below detailed information on how to remove Jalali Calendar for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jalali Calendar from your computerMJD
. Open here
where you can read more on MJD. More information about Jalali Calendar can be found at http://jalalicalendar.blogfa.com/
. Jalali Calendar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar directory, subject to the user's option. Jalali Calendar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar\un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk and is called JalaliCalendar.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Jalali Calendar. They take about 1.31 MB (1376912
bytes) on disk.
- EditEvents.exe (212.00 KB)
- JalaliCalendar.exe (656.00 KB)
- un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe (476.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Jalali Calendar. You can find below a few links to other Jalali Calendar releases:
Jalali Calendar is an application marketed by the software company MJD. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Jalali Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jalali Calendar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jalali Calendar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jalali Calendar". If it exists on your system the Jalali Calendar program will be found very quickly. When you select Jalali Calendar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jalali Calendar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jalali Calendar:
- The publisher is: http://jalalicalendar.blogfa.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar\un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jalali Calendar.
8. After removing Jalali Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jalali Calendar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jalali Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jalali Calendar by MJD from your PC, nor are we saying that Jalali Calendar by MJD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jalali Calendar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:25:00.970