You can find below detailed information on how to remove Jalali Calendar for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jalali Calendar from your computerMJD
. Open here
where you can read more on MJD. More information about Jalali Calendar can be found at http://jalalicalendar.blogfa.com/
. Jalali Calendar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar directory, subject to the user's option. Jalali Calendar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar\un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk and is called JalaliCalendar.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Jalali Calendar. They take about 1.31 MB (1376912
bytes) on disk.
- EditEvents.exe (212.00 KB)
- JalaliCalendar.exe (656.00 KB)
- un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe (476.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Jalali Calendar. You can find below a few links to other Jalali Calendar releases:
Jalali Calendar is an application marketed by the software company MJD. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Jalali Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jalali Calendar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jalali Calendar or simply click the Search field and type in "Jalali Calendar". The Jalali Calendar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Jalali Calendar in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jalali Calendar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jalali Calendar:
- The web site of the application is: http://jalalicalendar.blogfa.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JalaliCalendar\un_Jalali Calendar 1.4.3_29153.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jalali Calendar.
8. After removing Jalali Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jalali Calendar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jalali Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jalali Calendar by MJD from your PC, nor are we saying that Jalali Calendar by MJD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jalali Calendar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:25:00.970