Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha
You can find below details on how to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha from your computerJahshaka, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Jahshaka, LLC. More info about the app Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha can be found at http://www.jahshakavr.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Jahshaka directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is C:\Program Files\Jahshaka\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Jahshaka.exe and its approximative size is 9.29 MB (9739776 bytes).
Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.06 MB (10551010
bytes) on disk.
- crash_handler.exe (84.00 KB)
- Jahshaka.exe (9.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
This data is about Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha version 0.6.1
Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is a program marketed by Jahshaka, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha". The Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jahshakavr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jahshaka\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha.
8. After uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha by Jahshaka, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha by Jahshaka, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:49:39.933