Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha
You can find below details on how to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha from your computerJahshaka, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Jahshaka, LLC. More info about the app Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha can be found at http://www.jahshakavr.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Jahshaka directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is C:\Program Files\Jahshaka\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Jahshaka.exe and its approximative size is 9.29 MB (9739776 bytes).
Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.06 MB (10551010
bytes) on disk.
- crash_handler.exe (84.00 KB)
- Jahshaka.exe (9.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
This data is about Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha version 0.6.1
Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is a program marketed by Jahshaka, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha or simply click the Search field and type in "Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha". If it is installed on your PC the Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha:
- The software company is: http://www.jahshakavr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jahshaka\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha.
8. After uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha by Jahshaka, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha by Jahshaka, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jahshaka version 0.6.1-alpha in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:49:39.933