Jagged Alliance Gold
This page is about Jagged Alliance Gold for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Jagged Alliance Gold from your systemSir-Tech
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sir-Tech. More details about the application Jagged Alliance Gold can be seen at http://www.jaggedalliance.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Games\steamapps\common\Jagged Alliance Gold folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Jagged Alliance Gold by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.88 MB (3019552 bytes).
Jagged Alliance Gold installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 102.88 MB (107872336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.88 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.52 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.03 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- cueclub2.exe (3.00 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- ManualEng.exe (464.50 KB)
- ManualRus.exe (464.50 KB)
- Rangers.exe (4.46 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (948.50 KB)
- TemplarBattleforce.exe (3.53 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Jagged Alliance Gold is an application released by the software company Sir-Tech. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Jagged Alliance Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jagged Alliance Gold from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jagged Alliance Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jagged Alliance Gold". If it exists on your system the Jagged Alliance Gold app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jagged Alliance Gold in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jagged Alliance Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jagged Alliance Gold:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jaggedalliance.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jagged Alliance Gold.
8. After removing Jagged Alliance Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jagged Alliance Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jagged Alliance Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jagged Alliance Gold by Sir-Tech from your computer, we are not saying that Jagged Alliance Gold by Sir-Tech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Jagged Alliance Gold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-24 14:17:28.720