Jagged Alliance Back in Action
How to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action from your system
Jagged Alliance Back in Action is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by R.G. Shift, Galfimbul
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Shift, Galfimbul. Jagged Alliance Back in Action is frequently installed in the C:\Games\R.G. Shift\Jagged Alliance Back in Action folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Jagged Alliance Back in Action\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 923.28 KB (945438 bytes).
Jagged Alliance Back in Action contains of the executables below. They occupy 923.28 KB (945438
bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Jagged Alliance Back in Action is a program by R.G. Shift, Galfimbul. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jagged Alliance Back in Action or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jagged Alliance Back in Action". If it exists on your system the Jagged Alliance Back in Action application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jagged Alliance Back in Action in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jagged Alliance Back in Action, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action.
8. After removing Jagged Alliance Back in Action, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jagged Alliance Back in Action which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jagged Alliance Back in Action using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action by R.G. Shift, Galfimbul from your PC, we are not saying that Jagged Alliance Back in Action by R.G. Shift, Galfimbul is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jagged Alliance Back in Action in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:30:52.873