Jagged Alliance 2
This page is about Jagged Alliance 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Jagged Alliance 2 from your computerGrosses_K
. Take a look here
for more info on Grosses_K. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jagged Alliance 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Jagged Alliance 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jagged Alliance 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ja2.exe is the Jagged Alliance 2's main executable file and it takes circa 2.59 MB (2719775 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Jagged Alliance 2. They take about 3.38 MB (3547177
bytes) on disk.
- ja2.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (808.01 KB)
The current page applies to Jagged Alliance 2 version 1.05
Jagged Alliance 2 is a program released by Grosses_K. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Jagged Alliance 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jagged Alliance 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jagged Alliance 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jagged Alliance 2". If it exists on your system the Jagged Alliance 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Jagged Alliance 2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jagged Alliance 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jagged Alliance 2.
8. After uninstalling Jagged Alliance 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jagged Alliance 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jagged Alliance 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jagged Alliance 2 by Grosses_K from your computer, we are not saying that Jagged Alliance 2 by Grosses_K is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jagged Alliance 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 23:14:41.100