Jagannatha Hora 7.64
This info is about Jagannatha Hora 7.64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jagannatha Hora 7.64 from your systemPVR Narasimha Rao
. Further information on PVR Narasimha Rao can be seen here
. Click on http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/
to get more details about Jagannatha Hora 7.64 on PVR Narasimha Rao's website. Usually the Jagannatha Hora 7.64 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jagannatha Hora folder, depending on the user's option during install. Jagannatha Hora 7.64's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jagannatha Hora\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.03 MB (3174400 bytes) on disk and is named jhora.exe.
The executables below are part of Jagannatha Hora 7.64. They take an average of 3.69 MB (3869978
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- jhora.exe (3.03 MB)
This page is about Jagannatha Hora 7.64 version 7.64
Jagannatha Hora 7.64 is a program marketed by the software company PVR Narasimha Rao. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Jagannatha Hora 7.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Jagannatha Hora 7.64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jagannatha Hora 7.64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jagannatha Hora 7.64". If it exists on your system the Jagannatha Hora 7.64 program will be found very quickly. When you click Jagannatha Hora 7.64 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jagannatha Hora 7.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jagannatha Hora 7.64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jagannatha Hora\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jagannatha Hora 7.64.
8. After removing Jagannatha Hora 7.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jagannatha Hora 7.64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jagannatha Hora 7.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jagannatha Hora 7.64 by PVR Narasimha Rao from your computer, nor are we saying that Jagannatha Hora 7.64 by PVR Narasimha Rao is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jagannatha Hora 7.64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 09:04:15.500