Jackett version 0.7.232.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Jackett version 0.7.232.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Jackett version 0.7.232.0 from your systemJackett Inc.
. More data about Jackett Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about Jackett version 0.7.232.0 at https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett
. Jackett version 0.7.232.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jackett directory, depending on the user's option. Jackett version 0.7.232.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jackett\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1567953 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Jackett version 0.7.232.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.50 MB (1567953
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Jackett version 0.7.232.0 version 0.7.232.0
Jackett version 0.7.232.0 is an application marketed by Jackett Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Jackett version 0.7.232.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Jackett version 0.7.232.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jackett version 0.7.232.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jackett version 0.7.232.0". If it is installed on your PC the Jackett version 0.7.232.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Jackett version 0.7.232.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jackett version 0.7.232.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jackett version 0.7.232.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jackett\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jackett version 0.7.232.0.
8. After uninstalling Jackett version 0.7.232.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jackett version 0.7.232.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jackett version 0.7.232.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jackett version 0.7.232.0 by Jackett Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jackett version 0.7.232.0 by Jackett Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jackett version 0.7.232.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:22:33.397