JabRef 2.7.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall JabRef 2.7.2 from your PCJabRef Team
. You can find out more on JabRef Team or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about JabRef 2.7.2 can be found at http://jabref.sourceforge.net
. Usually the JabRef 2.7.2 application is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\JabRef directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall JabRef 2.7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\JabRef\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 47.82 KB (48969 bytes) on disk and is labeled JabRef.exe.
The executables below are part of JabRef 2.7.2. They occupy an average of 108.90 KB (111511
bytes) on disk.
- JabRef.exe (47.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.2
of JabRef 2.7.2.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove JabRef 2.7.2.Folders found on disk after you uninstall JabRef 2.7.2 from your computer:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JabRef
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JabRef 2.9.2\JabRef 2.9.2.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JabRef 2.9.2\Uninstall JabRef 2.9.2.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JabRef\JabRef 2.10.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JabRef\JabRef 2.7.2.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
JabRef 2.7.2 is an application marketed by the software company JabRef Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove JabRef 2.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JabRef 2.7.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JabRef 2.7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "JabRef 2.7.2". If it exists on your system the JabRef 2.7.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JabRef 2.7.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JabRef 2.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JabRef 2.7.2:
- The software company is: http://jabref.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\JabRef\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JabRef 2.7.2.
8. After removing JabRef 2.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JabRef 2.7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JabRef 2.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JabRef 2.7.2 by JabRef Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JabRef 2.7.2 by JabRef Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JabRef 2.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 22:12:50.860