This page contains complete information on how to remove JabRef 2.11b4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JabRef 2.11b4 from your computerJabRef Team
. Take a look here
for more info on JabRef Team. Click on http://jabref.sourceforge.net
to get more details about JabRef 2.11b4 on JabRef Team's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JabRef folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove JabRef 2.11b4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JabRef\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. JabRef 2.11b4's primary file takes around 46.50 KB (47616 bytes) and is called JabRef.exe.
The executable files below are part of JabRef 2.11b4. They occupy an average of 111.53 KB (114209
bytes) on disk.
- JabRef.exe (46.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (65.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.114
of JabRef 2.11b4.
JabRef 2.11b4 is an application by the software company JabRef Team. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove JabRef 2.11b4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JabRef 2.11b4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JabRef 2.11b4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JabRef 2.11b4". The JabRef 2.11b4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JabRef 2.11b4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JabRef 2.11b4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JabRef 2.11b4:
- The web site of the program is: http://jabref.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JabRef\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JabRef 2.11b4.
8. After uninstalling JabRef 2.11b4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JabRef 2.11b4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JabRef 2.11b4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JabRef 2.11b4 by JabRef Team from your computer, we are not saying that JabRef 2.11b4 by JabRef Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JabRef 2.11b4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:42:50.580