JX-Upload version 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove JX-Upload version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall JX-Upload version 1.0 from your computerCopyright (C) soft25, Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Copyright (C) soft25, Co., Ltd. can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\jmi\JXUploadList folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing JX-Upload version 1.0 is C:\Program Files\jmi\JXUploadList\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the JX-Upload version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 678.78 KB (695074 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JX-Upload version 1.0. They take about 678.78 KB (695074
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to JX-Upload version 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling JX-Upload version 1.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall JX-Upload version 1.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by JX-Upload version 1.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jmi\JXUploadList
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jmi\JXUploadList\JXUploadList.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jmi\JXUploadList\unins000.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\JX-Upload Client_is1
JX-Upload version 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Copyright (C) soft25, Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase JX-Upload version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase JX-Upload version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JX-Upload version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JX-Upload version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the JX-Upload version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JX-Upload version 1.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JX-Upload version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JX-Upload version 1.0.
8. After removing JX-Upload version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JX-Upload version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JX-Upload version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JX-Upload version 1.0 by Copyright (C) soft25, Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that JX-Upload version 1.0 by Copyright (C) soft25, Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JX-Upload version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 01:19:55.780