JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) from your computerMedibang
. Open here
for more details on Medibang. More information about JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) can be found at https://medibang.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Medibang\JUMP PAINT directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Medibang\JUMP PAINT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.33 MB (11878096 bytes) on disk and is named JumpPaint.exe.
The executables below are part of JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit). They occupy an average of 18.68 MB (19587943
bytes) on disk.
- JumpPaint.exe (11.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) version 3.0.2
JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) is a program by the software company Medibang. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you select JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://medibang.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Medibang\JUMP PAINT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit).
8. After removing JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) by Medibang from your computer, we are not saying that JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) by Medibang is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JUMP PAINT 3.0.2 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 01:43:27.613