JUDE Community 5.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove JUDE Community 5.5 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall JUDE Community 5.5 from your PCChange Vision, Inc.
. More information on Change Vision, Inc. can be found here
. More information about JUDE Community 5.5 can be found at http://www.change-vision.com/
. Usually the JUDE Community 5.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JUDE-Community directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for JUDE Community 5.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JUDE-Community\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the JUDE Community 5.5's main executable file and it takes about 75.45 KB (77257 bytes) on disk.
JUDE Community 5.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 75.45 KB (77257
bytes) on disk.
This page is about JUDE Community 5.5 version 5.5
JUDE Community 5.5 is a program by Change Vision, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase JUDE Community 5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JUDE Community 5.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JUDE Community 5.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JUDE Community 5.5". If it exists on your system the JUDE Community 5.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JUDE Community 5.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JUDE Community 5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JUDE Community 5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.change-vision.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JUDE-Community\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JUDE Community 5.5.
8. After removing JUDE Community 5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JUDE Community 5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JUDE Community 5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JUDE Community 5.5 by Change Vision, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that JUDE Community 5.5 by Change Vision, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JUDE Community 5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:58:41.443