JTraffic Demo V0.11P
This page contains thorough information on how to remove JTraffic Demo V0.11P for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JTraffic Demo V0.11P from your PCZoltán Szabó
. Check out here
for more information on Zoltán Szabó. Please open http://jtr.pxtr.de/
if you want to read more on JTraffic Demo V0.11P on Zoltán Szabó's web page. JTraffic Demo V0.11P is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JTraffic directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for JTraffic Demo V0.11P is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JTraffic\unins000.exe". JTraffic Demo V0.11P's primary file takes around 600.50 KB (614912 bytes) and is called jtraffic.exe.
JTraffic Demo V0.11P installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1307656
bytes) on disk.
- jtraffic.exe (600.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.51 KB)
The current web page applies to JTraffic Demo V0.11P version 0.11
JTraffic Demo V0.11P is an application by the software company Zoltán Szabó. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall JTraffic Demo V0.11P is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JTraffic Demo V0.11P from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JTraffic Demo V0.11P or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JTraffic Demo V0.11P". The JTraffic Demo V0.11P application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JTraffic Demo V0.11P in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JTraffic Demo V0.11P, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JTraffic Demo V0.11P:
- The web site of the program is: http://jtr.pxtr.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JTraffic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JTraffic Demo V0.11P.
8. After removing JTraffic Demo V0.11P, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JTraffic Demo V0.11P which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JTraffic Demo V0.11P with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JTraffic Demo V0.11P by Zoltán Szabó from your PC, nor are we saying that JTraffic Demo V0.11P by Zoltán Szabó is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JTraffic Demo V0.11P supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:45:29.697