This web page contains detailed information on how to remove JSDesktop for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall JSDesktop from your systemJSServices
. More info about JSServices can be found here
. Usually the JSDesktop application is installed in the C:\Program Files\JSServices\JSDesktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for JSDesktop is C:\Program Files\JSServices\JSDesktop\uninstall.exe. JSDesktop's primary file takes about 779.00 KB (797696 bytes) and its name is dotnet.exe.
The executable files below are part of JSDesktop. They take about 9.66 MB (10131142
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (111.88 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
- dotnet.exe (779.00 KB)
- JSAdmin.exe (26.50 KB)
- pscan24.exe (8.34 MB)
This web page is about JSDesktop version 0.9.7
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of JSDesktop:
JSDesktop is a program released by JSServices. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JSDesktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall JSDesktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JSDesktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "JSDesktop". If it exists on your system the JSDesktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JSDesktop in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JSDesktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JSDesktop.
8. After removing JSDesktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JSDesktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JSDesktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JSDesktop by JSServices from your PC, we are not saying that JSDesktop by JSServices is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JSDesktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:31:13.673