This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall JProfiler 11.1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JProfiler 11.1.3 from your computerej-technologies GmbH
. More information on ej-technologies GmbH can be seen here
. More information about the app JProfiler 11.1.3 can be found at https://www.ej-technologies.com
. Usually the JProfiler 11.1.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\jprofiler11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. JProfiler 11.1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\jprofiler11\uninstall.exe. jprofiler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 375.45 KB (384464 bytes) on disk.
JProfiler 11.1.3 contains of the executables below. They take 6.57 MB (6892165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (726.95 KB)
- bgupdater.exe (726.95 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (89.03 KB)
- setup.exe (281.45 KB)
- arguments.exe (280.45 KB)
- jpanalyze.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpcompare.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpcontroller.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpdump.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpenable.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpexport.exe (280.95 KB)
- jpintegrate.exe (280.95 KB)
- jprofiler.exe (375.45 KB)
- updater.exe (726.95 KB)
- jpchromehost.exe (280.45 KB)
- jphelper.exe (334.95 KB)
- console.exe (11.13 KB)
- consolew.exe (10.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (41.02 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (22.52 KB)
- java.exe (189.01 KB)
- javaw.exe (189.51 KB)
- jjs.exe (22.51 KB)
- keytool.exe (23.02 KB)
- kinit.exe (23.01 KB)
- klist.exe (23.01 KB)
- ktab.exe (23.01 KB)
- orbd.exe (23.01 KB)
- pack200.exe (23.02 KB)
- policytool.exe (23.02 KB)
- rmid.exe (22.51 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (23.02 KB)
- servertool.exe (23.02 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (23.02 KB)
- unpack200.exe (202.02 KB)
The current page applies to JProfiler 11.1.3 version 11.1.3
JProfiler 11.1.3 is a program offered by the software company ej-technologies GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall JProfiler 11.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JProfiler 11.1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JProfiler 11.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JProfiler 11.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the JProfiler 11.1.3 program will be found automatically. When you click JProfiler 11.1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JProfiler 11.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JProfiler 11.1.3:
- The software company is: https://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jprofiler11\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JProfiler 11.1.3.
8. After uninstalling JProfiler 11.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JProfiler 11.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JProfiler 11.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JProfiler 11.1.3 by ej-technologies GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that JProfiler 11.1.3 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JProfiler 11.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:14:13.133