This page is about JProfiler 10.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall JProfiler 10.1.1 from your PCej-technologies GmbH
. You can find out more on ej-technologies GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on JProfiler 10.1.1 at https://www.ej-technologies.com
. JProfiler 10.1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\jprofiler10 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing JProfiler 10.1.1 is C:\Program Files\jprofiler10\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled jprofiler.exe and occupies 354.48 KB (362992 bytes).
JProfiler 10.1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.37 MB (5630813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (705.98 KB)
- bgupdater.exe (705.98 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- setup.exe (260.98 KB)
- 00updater.exe (705.98 KB)
- arguments.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpanalyze.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpcompare.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpcontroller.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpdump.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpenable.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpexport.exe (259.98 KB)
- jpintegrate.exe (259.98 KB)
- jprofiler.exe (354.48 KB)
- jpchromehost.exe (259.98 KB)
- jphelper.exe (314.48 KB)
- console.exe (11.13 KB)
- consolew.exe (10.96 KB)
The current page applies to JProfiler 10.1.1 version 10.1.1
JProfiler 10.1.1 is a program by ej-technologies GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall JProfiler 10.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JProfiler 10.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JProfiler 10.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JProfiler 10.1.1". If it exists on your system the JProfiler 10.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JProfiler 10.1.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JProfiler 10.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JProfiler 10.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jprofiler10\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JProfiler 10.1.1.
8. After removing JProfiler 10.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JProfiler 10.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JProfiler 10.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JProfiler 10.1.1 by ej-technologies GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that JProfiler 10.1.1 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JProfiler 10.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:35:09.630