A guide to uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 for Windows. The Windows release was created by Elmar Baumann . Check out here for more information on Elmar Baumann . You can get more details on JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 at http://www.jphototagger.org/. JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\JPhotoTagger folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. JPhotoTagger 0.32.18's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JPhotoTagger\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1085797 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside JPhotoTagger 0.32.18. They take about 1.82 MB (1909605 bytes) on disk.
unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
dcraw.exe (556.00 KB)
dcraw.exe (248.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.32.18 of JPhotoTagger 0.32.18.
If you are manually uninstalling JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.
Folders left behind when you uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18:
How to delete JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 is an application by the software company Elmar Baumann . Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "JPhotoTagger 0.32.18". If it is installed on your PC the JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JPhotoTagger 0.32.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPhotoTagger 0.32.18:
The web site of the program is: http://www.jphototagger.org/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JPhotoTagger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPhotoTagger 0.32.18.
8. After removing JPhotoTagger 0.32.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 by Elmar Baumann from your computer, we are not saying that JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 by Elmar Baumann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPhotoTagger 0.32.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.