JPG to PDF Converter
JPG to PDF Converter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JPG to PDF Converter from your systemShree1
. More info about Shree1 can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JPG to PDF Converter folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for JPG to PDF Converter is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JPG to PDF Converter\uninst.exe. JPG to PDF Converter's main file takes around 73.23 KB (74988 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with JPG to PDF Converter. They take about 73.23 KB (74988
bytes) on disk.
This info is about JPG to PDF Converter version 1.0
JPG to PDF Converter is an application offered by Shree1. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall JPG to PDF Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JPG to PDF Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPG to PDF Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPG to PDF Converter". If it exists on your system the JPG to PDF Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JPG to PDF Converter in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPG to PDF Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JPG to PDF Converter.
8. After removing JPG to PDF Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JPG to PDF Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPG to PDF Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPG to PDF Converter by Shree1 from your PC, we are not saying that JPG to PDF Converter by Shree1 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPG to PDF Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 02:47:11.263